Our marketing communications team is proud to have received seven 2015 MarCom Awards. MarCom Awards is a creative competition for any individual or company involved in the concept, writing and design of print, visual, audio and web materials and programs. Entries come from corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, PR firms, design shops, production companies and freelancers.
Red Hat won awards for the following projects:
- 2015 Red Hat Summit – Platinum award in the Special Event category
- 2015 Red Hat Summit intro video – Platinum award in the Motion Graphic Video category
- The FICO Analytics Cloud Relies on Red Hat video – Platinum award in the Corporate Image category
- Red Hat’s Tried. Tested. Trusted. campaign – Gold award in the Advertising Campaign category
- 2015 Red Hat North America Partner Conference – Gold award in the Special Event category
- Penn Manor: The power of open in education, part of our Open Source Stories series – Honorable Mention in the Information Video/Film category
- Open Hybrid Cloud – Honorable Mention in the Web Display Ad category
Congratulations to the rest of this year’s winners! See them all here.